Wednesday 26 August 2009

bk home~~

hehe~~bk home liao...
so happy...
lik home so much~~my home sweet home~~
home is better than hong kong...shen zhen...n also guang zhou~~
but if compare hong kong n china...
erm~~i think hong kong is better if compared 2 china~~
coz china ppl is rude n lik 2 steal ppo thingsSS~~THIEF!!
unfortunately~~my brother's camera was STOLEN in shenzhen...
sad~~SAD~~all our photo r gone~~T_T
but luckily still hv my camera~~
BUT most of our photo is in my bro camera~~
coz i lazy 2 take picture~~^^d weather is hot mah~~~
nw me til lik a red roast pig~~sobx sobx...
erm...n i soooOO sorry tat i forget 2 buy more sourviners 4 u all~~
i buy liao~~but tak cukup~~hehe^^
btw~~lazy 2 upload d photo...
juga sangat sad coz part of d photo r gone~~
haiz....suan le ba~~

No comments: